Sunday 10 February 2008

Working with kits

I whipped up some 8 1/2 x 11 scrapbook pages with 2 of the kits I put together for this next month. I love the way the colours and paper come together. These are hybrid projects and I went for a simplistic approach so not a lot of ribbon used but watch for more to come... I have a few started already...

Using the 'Bali Break' kit, I printed the journaling onto SU! Tempting Turquoise then put it together using the kit...

Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Bali Breeze Designer Series
Accessories: Eastern Elegance Rub Ons, EK Success medium sized corner punch

Using the 'Asian Blossom' kit for the following single and double page layouts, I printed the journaling, titles and border onto SU! card stock then used the kit to finish off... On the following layout I heat embossed the paper pieces to make matching embellishments.

Ink: Versamark
Paper: River Rock, Groovy Guava, Ginger Blossom Designer Series
Accessories: Eastern Elegance Rub Ons, Clear Embossing powder

Paper: Groovy Guava, Ginger Blossom Designer Series
Accessories: Eastern Elegance Rub Ons, Pretties Kit

No comments: