Sunday 10 February 2008

Wizard, Wedding Bliss for Ben and thinking of a special boy...

I finally started using my new toy! Getting used to it but so many future possibilities... I got a Spellbinders Wizard (heavy duty can do almost everything manual) Die Cut machine. Still waiting on some dies but had to try it out on what I had...

Stamps: Embrace Life
Ink: Black Stazon (using a technique we will use at the next Stamper 6 so a secret ;) )
Paper: Club Scrap print, Turquoise I had on hand
Accessories: Pearlex, Wizard Die Cut Machine and Spellbinders Playful Alphabet

My friend Ben married his long love Aimee this past bit in Vancouver, then Toronto, then again back home in England. I am very happy for them both and wish them a lifetime of happiness. I just love the new Rub-ons from Stampin' Up! so had to use them on the card. I formed the flowers to give them dimension (see detail image) and finished off with one of our pearls in the centre.
Paper: Retired True Thyme, Whisper White
Accessories: Eastern Elegance Rub Ons, Designer Label punch, Pretties kit

No comments: