Monday 11 February 2008

Birthday Cards

I made this card for a lady that reminds me of myself say 10 or so years back. She said to me once "I gave it to you because it is something I would like myself" and thus I felt the need to make a card I really liked myself and would love to receive. Not sure if others love this card but I am sure she will like the colours and ethnic touches. Some of these materials are in my February kit Bali Break.

Stamps: Birthday Whimsy
Ink: Tempting Turquoise
Paper: Apricot Appeal, Bali Breeze Designer Series
Accessories: Tempting Turquoise Grosgrain Ribbon, Eastern Elegance Rub-Ons, Rhinestone brad, various SU! flower punches, scallop punch

The following three cards are based around the Jersey Shore Designer Series paper colour scheme. I used one strip from a 12x12 sheet for all of them. They are for three ladies that are fun and classy but not super girlie girls so I thought the fun colours would be appropriate.

Stamps: Birthday Whimsy
Ink: Brilliant Blue, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, White Craft
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Brilliant Blue, Jersey Shore Designer Series
Accessories: Bashful Blue Striped Grosgrain Ribbon

Stamps: Birthday Whimsy
Ink: Brilliant Blue, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie,Yo Yo Yellow, Wild Wasabi, White Craft
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Brilliant Blue, Jersey Shore Designer Series
Accessories: Pumpkin and White Grosgrain Ribbon, Eastern Elegance Rub-Ons

Stamps: Birthday Whimsy
Ink: Brilliant Blue, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie,Yo Yo Yellow, Wild Wasabi
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Brilliant Blue, Jersey Shore Designer Series
Accessories: Bashful Blue Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Eastern Elegance Rub-Ons

No comments: