Wednesday 16 September 2009

What Is Your Colour Personality?

I saw this cute test that helps you understand the effect of colour on you - give it a try if you wish :)

1. What’s the first color you see in the morning? Beige – Beige – I love a neutral palatte with splashes of bright fun colour; in my bedroom is burgundy tones and chocolate brown (besides my ugly bedding - see below) as I studied a little feng shui ;)

2. What color are your eyes? Dark Denim Blue with a golden yellow ring around the pupil

3. What color do you wear the most? Teal, blue, pink, orange, brown

4. What color do you never wear? Pure white or pastels – they make me look sick!

5. What color do you wear when you want to feel sexy? A little black dress is amazingly sexy but I think is the style and your attitude more than colour

6. What color gets you the most compliments? Teal – matches my glasses

7. What color is your lipstick? Red gloss or a pink/brown one shade darker than lip colour (gotta love Bobbi Brown)

8. What color was your living room when you were growing up? Hmmm logs with creamy white areas of finished walls – I love natural wood!

9. What color was your bedroom when you were growing up? See above - later it was wall paper - hmmm see pattern here (cream with bright stars I believe)

10. What color are your sheets? I hate my current bedding – it is not me at all (forest green and pink plaid- those that know me KNOW this is not my style)

11. What color was your favorite crayon as a child? I forget the exact Crayola name but I loved the colour of the sky- a bluey teal

12. What color is your car? n/a but I want an orange one or cream if a classy style (not black!)

13. What color was your prom dress? Pink and silver

14. What’s your favorite gemstone? Pearl or opal - again the pattern - shows off other colours!

15. What is your favourite flower? Peony and cherry blossoms or anything just simple J

16. What color makes you happiest? Orange

17. What color depresses you? purple – some shades

18. What color calms you? robin egg blue or moss

19. What color makes you grind your teeth? None – only combinations ; well maybe some yellow

20. What color would you like to try, but are scared to? None – I am fairly brave

No comments: