Wednesday 30 September 2009

Basic Camisole by Joan McGowan-Michael

I am close to done by second sweater for me!!! See here for details... 85% merino 10% silk 5% cashmere :) need I say mor- luxurious!

I am in the upper section - finished the round area and am 2” up the back. I have the front, lace and straps left - wahoo - I think it is so cute! I cannot wait to wear it :) ___________________________________________

I am still working out the detail but I will need to shorten the bust to shoulder area as always. I think this top actually is narrow enough in the shoulders for me :) The yarn is a little more nubbly and heavy then I hoped and I am not sure if the best substitution suggested but it is lovely all the same…

__________________________________________

I am knitting this pattern in the round- I hope I do not screw it up as the yarn is gorgeous! I think it will be a little warmer than that called for in original pattern.

No comments: