Thursday 17 January 2008

Thinking of a sick friend.... :(

Totally inspired and scraplifting a card from Faith H. Hers is much better but I am working on it ;) In my mind she in the card guru and I only hope to learn to have some of her talent one day! I saw a saying today that is my new favourite phrase and those that know me well will understand why... or if you really pay attention to some of my older posts... Faith in my mind is "moxie fab"! Cath Edvalson used in Papercrafts to describe trends that are all the rage, truly original, amazingly inspirational, or knock-my-socks-off uber cool. From my experience with the meaning of the term I would also say she has spirit and courage to follow her gut and just do it... Here I was also attempting spotlighting techniques. I just loved the colours- they make me giddy LOL...
Stamps: Artfully Asian, Fun & Fast Notes
Paper: More Mustard, Really Rust, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, More Mustard, Really Rust, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Ribbon Originals, Pewter Hodgepodge, Spiral Punch

No comments: