Tuesday 15 January 2008

My start up projects - December 2007

I wanted to add the images of the kits I sold at Christmas for any friends who had not seen before. The gals who made them, I think, really enjoyed the experience of pre-made cards that they could make a lot quickly and give their own unique handmade cards. Holiday Harmony Card Blitz:
Stamps: Various Stampin' Up! sets current and retired, incl. Perfect Presentation (Holiday mini Collection)
Paper: River Rock, Always Artichoke, Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White, Wintergreen Designer Series paper
Ink: River Rock, Always Artichoke, Purely Pomegranate

Accessories: A&E Hand Selected (Holiday mini Collection), Stampin' Up! ribbonWintergreen Wonderland Card Blitz:
Stamps: Various Stampin' Up! sets current and retired, incl. Season of Joy (Holiday mini Collection)
Paper: Certainly Celery, Soft Sky, Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Holiday Harmony Designer Series paper
Ink: River Rock, Always Artichoke, Purely Pomegranate
Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds and Ice Circle Rhinestones, Stampin' Up! ribbon
Dashingly Trimmed Card Blitz:
Stamps: Various Stampin' Up! sets current and retired, incl. Perfect Presentation
(Holiday mini Collection)
Paper: Real Red, Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Dashing Designer Series paper
Ink: River Rock, Always Artichoke, Purely Pomegranate
Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds, On Board Trimmings , St
ampin' Up! ribbon
A quick thank you card I made for friends at my old job before I moved here. Used one of my favourite sets...
Stamps: True Friend, Boho Friend Wheel both Stampin' Up!
Paper: Really Rust, River Rock, Wild Wasabi, Apple Cider Designer Series paper
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Really Rust, Wild Wasabi
A card I made (same materials as above) for a close friend who has done a lot for me- love you Darcerooni!!! You are way above ordinary!!!! Double LO scrapbook pages for the same friend as a gift to her for being there so much when needed and reminding me of what is important in life... (same materials as above)
OK I know you are probably saying enough already!! Will write more another day. Thanks for looking!


No comments: