Monday 31 March 2008

Challenge yourself with a sketch!!!

I find one of the most useful tools in scrapbooking and cardmaking are sketches. In the near future I will try and link a number of places to go to for sketches. My favourite is Split Coast Stampers.

I used last Wednesdays weekly sketch SC169 for my card today. if you use this sketch, upload your image to the site here to share with others.

I love this sketch and the colours as well :) See the colour inspiration from this weeks colour challenge here... I have been dying to make a card with the other flower from the Bloomin' Beautiful stamp set in the new Occasions Mini.

Stamps: Bloomin' Beautiful (Occasions Mini)
Ink: Black Stazon, Basic Gray, Soft Sky, Mellow moss, Apricot Appeal
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Gray, Soft Sky, Soft Sky Prints Designer Series
Accessories: Soft Sky Double Stitched ribbon

No comments: