Thursday 3 April 2008

Challenge SC170 and CC160

I followed this sketch for the following cards:

This card is made with a stamp I have been dying to use since I bought 4 or so months ago - non SU! but cute as anything. I am a major 20-40's gal so LOVE it!!!!!! And of course I used some of my fave paper and pretties stuff :) This card is literally SU! markers on stamp, huff technique ;) and press. I then added shadow with the gray. This stamp in itself is so pretty!

Stamps: Cozy Lady from Hampton Arts
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Groovy Guava, Ruby Red, Rose Red, Blush Blossom, Going Gray
Paper: Whisper White, River Rock, Groovy Guava, Ginger Blossom Designer Series
Accessories: Rub on "Hey Girl!" from A Perfect Day in Occasions Mini Catalogue, pretties kit

This card is made with a cool new stamp in The Occasions Mini. This is the first time I have used the sassy Spring Break paper. I simply stamped the image and pierced a random butterfly path and added the 3D bitterfly. The rest is paper and layering!

Stamps: Essence of Love
Ink: Blue Bayou, Old Olive
Paper: Whisper White, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Spring Break Designer Series
Accessories: Paper piercer

This card is using a hostess wheel and matching stamp set. This also follows the colour challenge from Monday shown below. The one image is rolled using the guide- I cannot seem to make the wheels go straight without one :) I stamped random imagery, cut out the one flower, branch and bird and layered on top - some with dimensionals. The rolled image is raised with dimensionals as well.

Stamps: Solitude, Spring Solitude
Ink: Apricot Appeal, Mellow Moss, Creamy Caramel, Cameo Coral, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Whisper White, Mellow Moss, Cameo Coral

CC160 (mellow moss, creamy caramel, apricot appeal,
cameo coral):



No comments: